This project is read-only.

First BizMock orchestration test after project deployment fails

Aug 16, 2010 at 9:52 PM

I have deployed BizMock - Beta - Mar 17 2009.

I am using BizTalk 2009.

I am finding that the first orchestration test after the BizTalk project is deployed always fails. Does anyone know why this might be the case and any possible solution.

For example using the included sample BizMock test SimpleSendAndReceive I get the following errors the first time:

Assert.IsTrue failed. The Messaging Engine failed to register the adapter for "BizMock" for the receive location "bizmock://receivelocationdirect". Please verify that the receive location exists, and that the isolated adapter runs under an account that has access to the BizTalk databases.
timeout when searching for Port_2_Requestctrl_*.xml at C:\ProgramData\BizMock

BizTalkSimpleTest.UnitTest1.SimpleSendAndReceive() in C:\Users\verdalto\Documents\bizmock-49966\BizMock\BizMock Samples\Simple Sample\BizTalkSimpleTest\UnitTest1.cs: line 86

Microsoft.BizTalk.Adapter.Framework.Forms.AdapterProxy: Void .ctor()
Microsoft.BizTalk.Adapter.Framework.Forms.AdapterProxy: Void Initialize(System.String)
  adapterGuid={036f141b-167a-48d4-89a9-d5e5a013647c}
Microsoft.BizTalk.Adapter.Framework.Forms.AdapterProxy: System.String SetConfigurationUri(System.String, System.String)
  configuration=***CONFIDENTIAL***
  uri=BizMock://ReceiveLocationDirect
Microsoft.BizTalk.Adapter.Framework.Forms.AdapterProxy: System.String ValidateConfiguration(Microsoft.BizTalk.Adapter.Framework.ConfigType, System.String)
  configType=ReceiveLocation
Microsoft.BizTalk.Adapter.Framework.Forms.AdapterProxy: Void ReadAdapterInfoFromRegistry()
Microsoft.BizTalk.Adapter.Framework.Forms.AdapterProxy: Void Instantiate()
  adapterName=BizMock
  assemblyFile=C:\Program Files (x86)\BizMock\BizMock Adapter\BizMockAdapterManagement.dll
  typeName=BizMock.DesignTime.BizMockAdapterManagement
Microsoft.BizTalk.Adapter.Framework.Forms.AdapterProxy: Void .ctor()
Microsoft.BizTalk.Adapter.Framework.Forms.AdapterProxy: Void Initialize(System.String)
  adapterGuid={036f141b-167a-48d4-89a9-d5e5a013647c}
Microsoft.BizTalk.Adapter.Framework.Forms.AdapterProxy: System.String SetConfigurationUri(System.String, System.String)
  uri=BizMock://Port_2
Microsoft.BizTalk.Adapter.Framework.Forms.AdapterProxy: System.String ValidateConfiguration(Microsoft.BizTalk.Adapter.Framework.ConfigType, System.String)
  configType=TransmitLocation
Microsoft.BizTalk.Adapter.Framework.Forms.AdapterProxy: Void ReadAdapterInfoFromRegistry()
Microsoft.BizTalk.Adapter.Framework.Forms.AdapterProxy: Void Instantiate()
  adapterName=BizMock
  assemblyFile=C:\Program Files (x86)\BizMock\BizMock Adapter\BizMockAdapterManagement.dll
  typeName=BizMock.DesignTime.BizMockAdapterManagement
Adapter.Adapter name: BizMock
Adapter.Initialize

Sep 24, 2010 at 5:06 PM

this issue has been fixed. Download the latest BizMockAdapterSetup.msi and install it