The Messaging Engine failed to register the adapter for "BizMock" for the receive location

Nov 4, 2010 at 11:17 AM

Hi

I have an issue but I am unsure if it is due to BTS2010 incompatibility or my own Bizmock inexperience (it is my first attempt, trying to reproduce the sample from the documentation).

This is the console log:

------ Test started: Assembly: BizMock Testing.dll ------
Adapter.Adapter name: BizMockBizMockReceive: Info: Init bizmock://port_1Adapter.InitializeTest 'BizTalkSimpleTest.UnitTest1.TestMethod1' failed: UnitTest1.cs(89,0): at BizTalkSimpleTest.UnitTest1.TestMethod1()
0 passed, 1 failed, 0 skipped, took 63.28 seconds (NUnit 2.2).

This is the Biztalk error:

The Messaging Engine failed to register the adapter for "BizMock" for the receive location "bizmock://port_1". Please verify that the receive location exists, and that the isolated adapter runs under an account that has access to the BizTalk databases. 

I have checked and the receiveport with that URI does exist and is enabled.

The only difference is that the receiveport URI in BizTalk is not lowercase but 'BizMock://Port_1'.

How can I debug this further? Do you have a sample to download that should def work, to rule out bugs introduced by me?

Thanks!

Gregory

Coordinator
Nov 8, 2010 at 10:56 AM

Friday 12 November, i've uploaded a new version v2.0 ( with a simpler API and more functionality ); this version has been tested in a BTS 2009 / VS 2008 environment. I'm planning to upgrade it to BTS2010 / VS 2010 soon.

Meanwhile  you can try to download the solution, convert-it using the VS 2010 wizard, and running the bizmockAdapter setup in your BTS 2010 machine. ( don't forget to register it from BTS administration console ) 

Tell me if you find any issues...

Thanks

Nov 8, 2010 at 11:56 AM

In the mean while I have created a 2009 machine solely to find out what I am doing wrong.

I will download your latest bits, try them out in 2009 and finally will try to reproduce on 2010.

Thanks for your support!